Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun with little friends


Earlier this week we enjoyed watching a couple of younger MKs for the day. The kids had great fun playing together. They pretended to be ferocious animals, built churches with wooden blocks (the boys each tried to make the tallest steeple), and lots of other things kids love to do. I even got them to play a game of "dust the furniture" for a while!


A special activity for our guests was the "jumpoline" that the Hafler's kindly left up for us to utilize during their absence. Becky's hairdo was the envy of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to send them to you more often! I wondered today why Jonathan asked me for a dust rag. He only got through the piano and the piano bench, though, before he gave up!

Smith Family Blog said...

My kids don't last very long either, but it helps a little. Unless they start cleaning a window with their damp rag. :/